Furance Replacement & Installation Service near Sugar Land, TX
Whether you're looking to a new heating unit in a new space or upgrade your existing HVAC system, RocketMan Service is here to ensure you have the right equipment for a toasty winter. Our professional technicians will help you find the right fit for your needs and get the furnace unit installed in no time. You can trust our heating system replacement services to get your home or business properly prepared to stay cozy through even the coldest Sugar Land months. No matter the make, model or brand, we're here with reliable installation service for your heat pump, furnace and central heating system.
HVAC Installation & Replacement FAQs
On average, a full HVAC system replacement in the Sugar Land, TX area can range from $6,000 to $12,000 or more. Factors that will affect the overall cost include the size of the home, the type of HVAC system being installed, the brand, the efficiency rating, additional features, and the complexity of the installation.
On average, a well-maintained furnace near Sugar Land, TX should last between 15 to 20 years.
The type of furnace can impact its longevity:
- Gas Furnaces: Generally, gas furnaces can last around 15 to 30 years with proper maintenance. However, factors such as the quality of the unit, usage, and maintenance play a significant role in determining its lifespan.
- Electric Furnaces: Electric furnaces tend to have a slightly longer lifespan, often lasting between 20 to 30 years. Their durability is influenced by factors such as usage and regular maintenance.
The optimal time to replace your home heating system and potentially find cost savings typically falls during the off-season months, such as early spring or fall before you start using your system more. HVAC companies are not as busy and are not selling as many new units during this time period and may be more inclined to offer discounts.
When Should You Replace Your Heating System?
While properly maintained heating systems can last anywhere from 15-25 years or even longer, eventually they will need to be replaced. The lifespan of your unit is impacted by environment, usage, routine tune-ups and repairs when needed. As your unit ages, it's important to know the signs that it may be time for an upgrade.
Signs Your Heater Should Be Replaced:
- Your unit is 10 years or older. Once your unit reaches 10 years of use, it's time to keep an eye out for any damaged parts, malfunctions or decreases in efficiency.
- Your home or business doesn't stay warm. After years of use, you may notice your system is no longer heating your space as thoroughly as it used to.
- Energy bills have increased significantly. An overworked or outdated heating system may cause a spike in energy costs as it works harder to heat your home.
- You notice unusual smells or sounds. If you notice a burning smell, banging, rattling or other concerning signs, your heater may need to be repaired or replaced.
- The unit cycles on and off frequently. When the heater doesn't run for an appropriate amount of time per cycle, it's likely experiencing an issue requiring repair or replacement.
While your heater may be at the back of your mind when it's working properly, issues can sneak up and quickly turn into major repairs or breakdowns. If you notice any indications that your heater is on the fritz, always reach out to a professional for inspection and diagnosis. In the case that your system is beyond repair or at the end of its life, we'll help you find the right replacement to suit your needs.
2023 Inflation Reduction Act
Ready for a new heat pump? RocketMan Service is here with all the necessary forms to take advantage of rebates and tax credits from the 2023 Inflation Reduction Act for your heat pump installation. Call us today at 713-540-1000 to schedule your heating system installation service.
Upgrade Your Winter Comfort In No Time
Investing in a new heating system is a big decision, but it doesn't have to be overwhelming. When you choose RocketMan Service for your HVAC installation and furnace replacement, you can rest assured that you're getting an honest deal from a team that treats your home as their own.
We take pride in serving our Sugar Land and Houston area communities and can't wait to serve you, too. Whether you're in Richmond, West University Place or anywhere in between, we're here to deliver 5 Star comfort through our HVAC service.