Commercial HVAC Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
Keeping your business comfortable and efficient is a year-round task. As a local, family-owned business, RocketMan Service knows what it takes to take care of your customers and provide a temperature-controlled environment no matter the weather. We understand the unique environmental challenges that Sugar Land and Houston area business owners face and are dedicated to providing custom commercial HVAC solutions that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
We offer comprehensive HVAC services to a wide range of light commercial properties, from car dealerships and doctor's offices to small businesses. We service rooftop units up to 25 tons and have state-of-the-art equipment and years of experience to deliver long-lasting results. Our commercial heating & AC installation, replacement, repair and preventative maintenance agreements ensure your business is taken care of so you can get back to taking care of your customers.
Fort Bend & Harris County Areas We Serve for Commercial HVAC
- Bellaire, Greatwood, Houston, Missouri City, Southside Place, Sugar Land, West University Place & Surrounding Areas
Guaranteed Service Within 24 Hours
HVAC emergencies wait for no one. When a heating or cooling breakdown brings your business to a halt, you need fast, professional service you can count on. RocketMan has you covered with guaranteed emergency service within 24 hours of your call. We have team members available around the clock to take your call and get an expert on the scene as soon as possible.
We will arrive when we say we will, equipped to get your lobby, showroom or waiting room back to comfort with minimal downtime and disruption. Our team will quickly troubleshoot and diagnose the issue to find the right repair solution that treats the root cause of the issue. We will keep you informed to help you make the best decisions going forward and recommend preventative maintenance plans to avoid future problems.
Rooftop Unit Replacement & New Installation
Having the right commercial-grade system for your property is essential to remediating energy costs, managing indoor temperatures and providing consistent comfort in every room. When it's time for a commercial RTU replacement or new installation, our team will help you find the right-sized equipment to maximize energy efficiency and properly heat and cool your space.
What impacts the life expectancy of commercial HVAC systems?
- Proper maintenance is key to a long HVAC lifespan. With regular service, units can last anywhere from 15 to 20 years.
- Having the right size equipment for your building reduces strain on the unit to extend its lifespan.
- Professional installation following the manufacturer's guidelines is essential to long-lasting performance.
We install and replace rooftop units and commercial-grade HVAC systems up to 25 tons and will take the time to help you understand your options to make the right decision for your needs. We will always consider your budget and energy demands to recommend high-quality equipment built to last. Our team will manage and communicate timelines from the start to ensure you know exactly what to expect.
Rooftop Unit Repair
When your commercial RTU's run into problems, our team will arrive as soon as possible to find the right solution. We understand that repairs are always preferred to avoid the cost of a replacement. Once a technician has assessed the problem, they will provide transparent recommendations to help you make the right decision for your business.
Some of the most common RTU problems include:
- Refrigerant and/or water leakage.
- Wear, tear and worn out parts.
- Continuous running or frequent cycling on and off.
- Inconsistent temperatures and/or thermostat problems.
We will never upsell unnecessary services; if the equipment can be effectively repaired without a short-term, band-aid solution, we will make it happen. Our team is highly trained to find the source of the problem and is happy to present multiple options to restore your equipment and keep your customers comfortable.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Commercial HVAC and rooftop units are major expenses that need to stand the test of time. Taking preventative measures to extend the life of the equipment is one of the smartest investments business owners can make for their indoor comfort.
Why is scheduling maintenance so important?
- Remediating Utility Costs. Routine maintenance ensures your commercial equipment is running as efficiently as possible. When minor repair needs and underlying issues are overlooked, your systems work harder than necessary, skyrocketing energy costs. Catching small problems before they escalate improves efficiency to help you save.
- Longer Equipment Lifespan. The better maintained your equipment is, the less likely it is to break down prematurely. Preventative services keep wear, tear and damage in check for long-lasting, reliable comfort. Scheduling maintenance is a cost-effective way to prevent breakdowns and avoid the major expenses of premature replacements.
- Maintaining Manufacturer Warranties. Most manufacturers require routine equipment service to maintain their warranties. Neglecting routine maintenance can void your warranty and leave you without additional coverage.
- Leasing Agreement Compliance. When you lease a commercial space, the rental contract will require bi-annual or quarterly HVAC maintenance. In the case of an equipment failure, having proof of regular service for your landlord is crucial to avoiding the legal responsibility of covering repair and replacement costs.
Proudly Serving Fort Bend County & Harris County
RocketMan Service is committed to keeping our communities comfortable all year long. We take pride in helping local business owners better serve their customers and improve energy efficiency. With services designed to keep your space running smoothly, we are happy to handle all things indoor comfort so you can get back to business.
For questions, scheduling and to find the right maintenance plan for your needs, contact our team online today! For immediate service, please call 713-540-1000 and we will be happy to help.